WHAT MAKES HEARTS OF COMPASSION PERSONAL CARE SERVICES DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AGENCIES
1. THE STAFF WE HIRE
Each potential employee has to undergo a thorough screening prior to being offered a position with Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services.
Our screening process starts from the first conversation we have with the potential employee.
Our interview process, behavioral and values testing evaluates the applicant for honesty, compassion, work ethic and compatibility to name just a few.
Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services has Ideal Standards for the employees we hire.
Each applicant must successfully pass both written and skilled competency testing, successful Indiana Department of Law Enforcement Background Screening; work history is evaluated then verified and drug testing performed. A physical and negative Mantoux test is also required. We feel very comfortable and confidant that you will be as equally impressed with our employees. We’re so sure, we guarantee it!!
2. HOW WE PROTECT YOU
- Each of our employees is covered with Worker’s Compensation Insurance, so there is no liability for you or your family if an employee should be injured while in your home or providing services to you.
- Each employee is bonded for $25,000.00.
- Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services pays all employer related taxes for each of our staff. There is no client responsibility for any of these fees. Each employee receives a W2 at the end of each calendar year.
- Un-Owned Auto Insurance is also included free of charge by Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services (In the event of an accident this coverage would be additional coverage above and beyond the employee’s automobile insurance.)
- Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services carries General and Professional Liability Insurance in the amounts of $1,000,000 / $3,000,000.
3. SUPERVISION OF STAFF AND PROGRESS REPORTING
Employees are supervised by a registered nurse at least once every 30 days with client approval.
There is never a fee for this service.
The plan of care can be adjusted at this time if necessary.
Client progress reports are produced monthly by Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services and are sent to family members/guardians/POA’s or as directed by the client.
4. COST OF SERVICES
Hearts of Compassion Personal Care Services recently completed a survey of local Home Care Agency fees.
When comparing service rates, we found that we are competitive with other agencies in the area.
However, the survey also revealed that we pay our patient care staff extremely well.
We acknowledge that our employees are the heart of our business and we hire and retain only the best!